Customer Service 866.965.0400

WARNING: Do NOT use Undercarriage Spray!!!

Chase@InsanePaint

Question

• Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:iagree:

I spray it on very very lightly and use a foam applicator to spread it around. I apply it in the driveway and never have drips that I have had to clean up from the driveway. For tighter or smooth areas I will spray the foam applicator directly and then wipe it on the surface.

But like the OP said... it is addicting. And the addiction with the undercarriage spray doesn't end with the wheel wells - I haven't gone to the extent of doing the entire undercarriage...YET!~but have laid on the ground and done the skidplate and front axle area on the 4Runner... it just looks and smells soooo good! :help::drool:

Bingo!! No need to spray it on so heavy it drips. I use 4-6 light mist shots per wheel well, and I use a dedicated rag to spread evenly onto any plastic trim or suspension parts. DONE. :)

Bingo!! No need to spray it on so heavy it drips. I use 4-6 light mist shots per wheel well, and I use a dedicated rag to spread evenly onto any plastic trim or suspension parts. DONE. :)

I completely agree except my nozzle doesn't spray it only streams (its broken).....so i had you either let some drip or not use it all before a car show.

sent via Tapatalk....

chase, its a great problem to have. A gallon is in my near future, along with my other big addiction ive been blowing through...glass cleaner :D. Thanks for the warning though chase, if you need to get rid of some cause its so dangerous throw some to your jeep brother over here :D haha

You people are killing me! I keep reading how much everyone enjoys Adam's stuff so much. I'm seeing all these beautiful machines looking like they just rolled off the assembly line. And now I'm reading about the wonderful smells. :banghead:

I've gotta make and order soon or I'm going to loose my mind! :eek:

:D

DX on too many different ROMs to keep updating my signature - via Tapatalk

:iagree:

I spray it on very very lightly and use a foam applicator to spread it around. I apply it in the driveway and never have drips that I have had to clean up from the driveway. For tighter or smooth areas I will spray the foam applicator directly and then wipe it on the surface.

But like the OP said... it is addicting. And the addiction with the undercarriage spray doesn't end with the wheel wells - I haven't gone to the extent of doing the entire undercarriage...YET!~but have laid on the ground and done the skidplate and front axle area on the 4Runner... it just looks and smells soooo good! :help::drool:

What year, color and model is your 4Runner? Could you post a few photos please?

What year, color and model is your 4Runner? Could you post a few photos please?

Don't want to hijack this thread so I don't want to post photos here. I did respond to your thread a few days ago, "2001 Toyota 4Runner Owners?" And would be happy to talk 4Runners there! :2thumbs:

so what does the undercarriage spray do that the svrt doesn't? just asking. i've used the svrt and love it on my under carriage and think it works great. am i missing something?

Chemically I am not sure how it is different... but it is quite a bit cheaper than SVRT and being in a spray bottle it applies very quickly and easily. And its grape smell is great too!! :banana:

You people are killing me! I keep reading how much everyone enjoys Adam's stuff so much. I'm seeing all these beautiful machines looking like they just rolled off the assembly line. And now I'm reading about the wonderful smells. :banghead:

I've gotta make and order soon or I'm going to loose my mind! :eek:

:D

DX on too many different ROMs to keep updating my signature - via Tapatalk

welcome to the addiction :rockon:

Chemically I am not sure how it is different... but it is quite a bit cheaper than SVRT and being in a spray bottle it applies very quickly and easily. And its grape smell is great too!! :banana:

Boom.

I think the Undercarriage Spray is a little longer lasting in that application than SVRT. It's silicone based while the SVRT is water based.

Boom.

Archived