Customer Service 866.965.0400

What to Use?

xkwj43z

Question

Okay so I just got my car (11' Mazda 3s) back from the body shop I was in a minor accident last week. Upon inspecting it, I noticed that there was a chalky substance smeared all over the plastic dash and pretty much all over the interior of my car except the seats. Im guessing its just dust even though I didnt have any bondo work done just paint and new panels. So far I got most of it off I started by taking some warm water and a microfiber towel to everything followed again by adams glass cleaner and a microfiber, Anyone have an idea on what else I can use to clean this junk off??:help:

12 answers to this question

Do you have APC? You could try diluting that at 4 parts water to 1 part APC. If that does not work, add a little more APC, up to 1 part water to 1 part APC. I would not recommend anything stronger that that.

just an update to this thread, cleaned the whole inside with the LIC but didn't wipe it down right after with a damp microfiber towel yikes:help: , it looked matte and all nice for 10 mins untill I touched it and bamm! streaks and fingerprints everywhere. So like the bottle said I followed with a damp towel and now its perfect.:D

just an update to this thread, cleaned the whole inside with the LIC but didn't wipe it down right after with a damp microfiber towel yikes:help: , it looked matte and all nice for 10 mins untill I touched it and bamm! streaks and fingerprints everywhere. So like the bottle said I followed with a damp towel and now its perfect.:D

Good to hear its working out man! :D:2thumbs:

I can post some of after I fixed everything but I need to learn how to. I'm guessing there is a thread somewhere on here on how to do so?

I can help! Well first you have to get your images online. There are many services but I prefer Imgur as it is the latest. Others prefer oldschool like photo bucket.

THEN get the URL or link to that photo online. When you make your post here click on the icon with the mountain and sun or w/e that is in it. A pop-up will appear allowing you to enter your desired pic's URL address.

Hit enter and some funny looking script will have the pic in the reply but when you post it will be there :)

Archived