Customer Service 866.965.0400

Everyone wants some now

Jasssc

Question

I got my order in today with a bunch of goodies.

My mom was standing there when I opened it and she saw the carpet cleaner, she thought it was weird that I bought that (she still thinks all I do is spray cars with a hose and that's what I call detailing)

I wanted to test it out for obvious reasons, so she said to do stains in the carpet that were around the house, also be sure to keep in mind that these have been there for a looong time and she has run her carpet machine over them.

I squirted a liberal amount and agitated it (I read the directions :D) then wiped away, the stain was completely gone!!

She was so surprised that she instantly told me to go order her some, so I bought the gallon in less than 10 minutes of receiving mine.

Just thought I'd share this story. All it takes is once before your hooked.

6 answers to this question

I got my order in today with a bunch of goodies.

My mom was standing there when I opened it and she saw the carpet cleaner, she thought it was weird that I bought that (she still thinks all I do is spray cars with a hose and that's what I call detailing)

I wanted to test it out for obvious reasons, so she said to do stains in the carpet that were around the house, also be sure to keep in mind that these have been there for a looong time and she has run her carpet machine over them.

I squirted a liberal amount and agitated it (I read the directions :D) then wiped away, the stain was completely gone!!

She was so surprised that she instantly told me to go order her some, so I bought the gallon in less than 10 minutes of receiving mine.

Just thought I'd share this story. All it takes is once before your hooked.

Welcome to the club! I have a extra bottle of Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner, Glass Cleaner, and APC in the house for cleaning. DS works well for computer & TV screens too.

Archived