Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Illinois:)

Ryans09G8

I just wanted to say hello to everyone on the forums and introduce myself! My name is Ryan and I live in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and I've been reading these forums for about 6 months or so. This is a great group of people so I thought I'd finally join:)

I own a 2009 Pontiac G8 - Panther Black Metallic. I am absolutely in love with the car and the color, but the black always likes to fight me back heh. I came across mentions of Adam's Polishes on one of the G8 forums and now here I am!

I received the FMP + MSS, orange PC pad, white PC pad, glass cleaner and glass towel for Christmas. Thing is I don't own a PC yet, but I will as soon as I can! Just now I purchased the Adam's carwash trio + 2 grit guards (I already have two 5-gal buckets) so I am slowly building up my Adam's arsenal:D

Anyway, this became a long 'hello' post so I'll end it here. I look forward to becoming as a great a detailer as all of you!

Ryan

Haha, Len I used to have a '97 Grand Prix GTP that was Arctic White. I finally decided to sentence myself to keeping a black car clean:)

I don't have any pictures of my car on my computer. Something I'll have to remedy this spring/summer I think. But I did add one little picture for my avatar that I had on my phone.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys!

Archived