Customer Service 866.965.0400

DETAILED: MB CLK500 (Black)

dipolley

My newest client just bought a 2004 CLK500 that came from Arizona. Not a bad looking ride. It is a true hard top coupe, V8, and was thrashed from years of Arizona sun and sand. I was very responisible with this car because I wanted nothing more than to let it off its leash when I picked it up. It was slightly prepped before I got my hands on it. When wet there was absolutly no beading and had no protection on it what-so-ever. Normally I would have done this job at the shop (42-mile drive), but the client works 1 mile from my house (I can see his office when I walk my dog). Because I live in a condo I actually had to wash the car at a hand car wash down the street. That being said, here is the process I used:

Wheels and rims treated with Green Wheel Cleaner and APC

High presure wash with water only

Waterless wash

Waterless wash engine bay/ SVRT / I&O

Clay

Head light polishing with 4-inch pads

Polishing of exhaust tip with clay, APC, and 4 inch orange pad

SSR and Green pad on Flex

SHR and Orange pad

FMP and White pad

Quick Sealent

Leather and Interior Cleaner

Leather and Interior Conditioner

Brilliant Glaze

Americana

Vacuum

In and Out Spray

VRT

Final inspection with Detail Spray and double and single soft towels.

03CLK500.jpg

Before

06BeforeCLK500.jpg

After

06AfterCLK500.jpg

08Hood1CLK500.jpg

08Hood4CLK500.jpg

09Hood1CLK500.jpg

09Hood3CLK500.jpg

11Engine1CLK500.jpg

10Engine1CLK500.jpg

14CLK500.jpg

16CLK500.jpg

The final delivered vehicle:

18CLK500.jpg

Very happy client indeed. That job from the time I picked it up until I got back home was 8.5 hours. All in all it was probably only 7 hours of work. If I had done that with a PC it would have taken much longer. I love the Flex.

:pc:

:thumbsup:

That is some great work my friend, I can't wait to start my season (out of my garage of course, but wish I had a shop to do it in) on the side of my new job, as an all around fleet detailR now. Boy that's flex is sure an asset I’ll say!:cheers:

Archived