Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just another obsessed car owner checking in

valsRT

Hi all! Val here from New Hamburg, Ontario. I'm not new to Adams products, I've actually been using them for almost 2 years, but I think there's a ton of valuable information on this forum that can to help me with my quest of keeping a black car looking as new as I can, despite my other obsession of driving it every where, every day. :jawdrop:

Hi all! I'm not new to Adams products, I've actually been using them for almost 2 years, but I think there's a ton of valuable information on this forum that can I can learn to help me with my quest to keeping a black car looking as new as I can, despite my other obsession of driving it every where, every day. :jawdrop:

Welcome! As a current black car DD owner, I know what you're talking about.

I work across from a concrete plant as well... LOVE LIFE sometimes... :help:

Adams can make it look BETTER than new!

Chris

:welcome: Valerie, i also have a DD black car. So I know what you are going through. Adams will keep it looking good as can be. Just spent three hours washing windows in the Golf and also going over the IRS components with APC and Spray sealant. Glad I'm not obsessed:drool::lolsmack:

Welcome,you'll love this site as much as the products. New hamburg ,my son lives there and i'm 20 mins away in Hickson. where do you get your product?

Small world hslager. I go through Hickson whenever I go to Woodstock. I did order from Windsor Adams online place but have gotten most products from Chryslers at Carlisle show in PA.

There's a car show in Woodstock on May 27th at QCI (beside TSC,woodstock chrysler) .My friend is putting it on and invited Don from Show And Shine Automotive Products Inc - Welcome to have his Adams products there.I will be at the show helping out.

What time does this show start? I'd like to go but am going to the Mopar Spring Fling in the morning.

Sunday, 27 May 2012

09:00 until 15:00

Steelcraft (QCI) 1322 Dundas Street, East, Woodstock (Beside the TSC Store)

Door Prizes, 50 -50 Draw, Music by Cartunes ( Donated by Quality Show Repair) Cascar & Woodstock Fire Department on-site,

Hats to the first 100 Cars Registered

All proceeds benefit The United Way of Oxford For additional information call 519-539-4040 amd ask for Grant

Archived