Customer Service 866.965.0400

Seal glass inside?

camaro

Question

15 answers to this question

o0o0o thank goodness you mentioned it!

I actually didn't, Dylan did... I just made it funny... lol OK I thought I made it funny.

Shrinky Dinks are fun for everyone!

I actually didn't, Dylan did... I just made it funny... lol OK I thought I made it funny.

Shrinky Dinks are fun for everyone!

oh you're right! didn't see that, but ty ne way

I wouldn't waste the effort. It won't reduce fogging as far as I'm aware and if you have tint film I'd be concerned about the concentrations of the sealant harming it.

where are my manners? o0o0o thank goodness you mentioned it!

What you may try Brilliant Glaze though I am not sure how it would react to window tint

interesting idea! i only have chevy factory tint, nothing aftermarket. The NYPD loves me so much, they always want to see my car

interesting idea! i only have chevy factory tint, nothing aftermarket. The NYPD loves me so much, they always want to see my car

Factory tint is in the glass so you're OK with just about anything.

Chris

I wouldn't waste the effort. It won't reduce fogging as far as I'm aware and if you have tint film I'd be concerned about the concentrations of the sealant harming it.

Dylan on this note do you have any recommendations for preventing the interior glass from fogging up? I have cleaned the interior glass with the glass cleaner and towels but since I live in the great NW there is what you would call a bit of moisture from time to time which makes keeping the windows defogged a constant battle.

Dylan on this note do you have any recommendations for preventing the interior glass from fogging up? I have cleaned the interior glass with the glass cleaner and towels but since I live in the great NW there is what you would call a bit of moisture from time to time which makes keeping the windows defogged a constant battle.

this. - west. + east

Archived