Customer Service 866.965.0400

SNEAK PEEK - intro of the new polishing videos

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so video is out........................something I noticed per this video that wasn't in the previous. Maybe it was just an oversight..........or maybe it really doesn't matter. I noticed Adam, in the new vid using the flex, didn't remove the residue for the SSR and went directly to SHR. I was always under the impression that remove SSR residue, but doesn't matter for SHR residue. You can keep that on and move on to FMP. Am I just looking into it too much, and it's an obvious step since it's on the bottle even..........or does it matter to leave SSR residue and keep going all the way until after FMP to remove residue?

Ok so video is out........................something I noticed per this video that wasn't in the previous. Maybe it was just an oversight..........or maybe it really doesn't matter. I noticed Adam, in the new vid using the flex, didn't remove the residue for the SSR and went directly to SHR. I was always under the impression that remove SSR residue, but doesn't matter for SHR residue. You can keep that on and move on to FMP. Am I just looking into it too much, and it's an obvious step since it's on the bottle even..........or does it matter to leave SSR residue and keep going all the way until after FMP to remove residue?

I have both of these links set to take you to the point in the video where Adam goes from green to orange...

Old video - residue not removed:

New video - residue not removed:

Archived