Customer Service 866.965.0400

SNEAK PEEK - intro of the new polishing videos

Check it out guys... just a little something to wet your appetites. Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvGojy9Ro4o]Adam's Polishes Vol. 7 -UPDATE (3/20/12)- Machine Polishing Introduction - YouTube[/ame]

Make sure to select 720p for the best video quality. :2thumbs:

Great video. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing. You guys should consider having a viewing party at the warehouse when this is released. You guys really stepped it up with the production value yet again. It just keeps on getting better.

Volume 7? I thought this was volume 8.

Great video. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing. You guys should consider having a viewing party at the warehouse when this is released. You guys really stepped it up with the production value yet again. It just keeps on getting better.

Volume 7? I thought this was volume 8.

This is going to be an update to some of the videos in the DVD, not the entire series. Call it 7.1 if you will... all the portions involving paint correction have been redone, but stuff like wheels and tires was not.

With the rate things change now we think to shoot concentrated segments on each process when products change or new ones are introduced is better than overhauling all the vids every single time.

This is going to be an update to some of the videos in the DVD, not the entire series. Call it 7.1 if you will... all the portions involving paint correction have been redone, but stuff like wheels and tires was not.

With the rate things change now we think to shoot concentrated segments on each process when products change or new ones are introduced is better than overhauling all the vids every single time.

Ahhhhh, thanks for clearing that up. It makes perfect sense. I am glad I asked (it was driving me nuts). The videos look great!!!

So basically you are saying that everything Ashley did was perfect and everything you and Adam did had to be reshot? :lol:

Archived