Customer Service 866.965.0400

for the skeptics and/or noobs (like me)

Redbeard

Question

To anyone on the fence about getting into the Adams product line: if you're not sure where to start or are apprehensive about spending $100+ on a complete kit, my recommendation as a bare minimum to start with is the Car wash trio Adam's Car Wash Trio and Detail spray Adam's Detail Spray - Quick Detailer. This puts you under $50 invested and I promise you will see a difference.

I just cleaned my truck for the first time with the above Adams products (plus the All Purpose cleaner and Undercarriage spray) and I am a believer! My truck is only a month old so the finish is in good shape, but I can only imagine the difference it will make when I clay bar and polish/wax it.

So in summary, believe the hype! All the folks on this forum rave about these products for good reason. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go add a few things to my cart...

11 answers to this question

Indeed! After watching the videos and reading the forum, I was a little overwhelmed about where to start (I wanted it all!). So I thought I'd point out to others what a difference you can see just with the basic shampoo and detail spray combo.

But you might as well save shipping costs and buy more the first time.:mail:

I personally think claying and waxing your car gives the best results with the least amount of effort. I got my dad a clay bar kit and the premium shine kit as present when he got his C6 corvette, he took that stuff to it after being dirty a few weeks since he got it back from the dealer's complementary detail... :willy: (didn't want to spoil his fun and tell him otherwise) and he was blown away by how much better it looked, and felt. He's now an adam's addict :thumbsup:

I personally think claying and waxing your car gives the best results with the least amount of effort. I got my dad a clay bar kit and the premium shine kit as present when he got his C6 corvette, he took that stuff to it after being dirty a few weeks since he got it back from the dealer's complementary detail... :willy: (didn't want to spoil his fun and tell him otherwise) and he was blown away by how much better it looked, and felt. He's now an adam's addict :thumbsup:

Good point. The clay and wax will surely give more dramatic improvements than just the wash and detail spray for a similar investment. I was just thinking of the wash as a more standard procedure. In other words, most folks wash their car pretty often (especially compared to waxing), so I automatically thought of that as a starting point.

Of course, the correct answer is to do both!:glasses:

Archived