Customer Service 866.965.0400

which kit to order?

tigers4477

Question

15 answers to this question

Depends on what you wanna pay. I would suggest getting the biggest porter cable package you feel comfortable buying. This stuff is addicting and you will end up buying more. A porter cable is extremly easy to learn on and will speed things up a lot. Then look into the other things that are not included in that package if you happen to choose a smaller package. No matter what you can't go wrong with this stuff

Thank you for your quick replies. I have been hand waxing with my previous truck. Bought the Adam's essential detail kit for hand polishing back in '05. Love the products! I want to start out on the right foot with this truck and keep it looking great. Leaning towards the "premium PC kit" for this order.

Thank you for your quick replies. I have been hand waxing with my previous truck. Bought the Adam's essential detail kit for hand polishing back in '05. Love the products! I want to start out on the right foot with this truck and keep it looking great. Leaning towards the "premium PC kit" for this order.

Good idea. You already have the Essentials Kit, which tells me you know your limits with Hand Polishing. Premium Kit is a great choice. I would though, think hard about getting the Flex instead of the PC. With enough common sense, it's just as easy to learn, and operates 30-40% faster on your typical detail.

Mook

Just buy the big kit now. You will eventually buy all of it anyway, might as well save money buying it all at once. (ask how I know)

You can ask any of us, we'll all say the same thing. Everyone wishes they went bigger in their first few orders, since well all ended up buying everything anyway :willy:

The exact reason I went with the ultimate kit as my first purchase from Adam's :pc:

:iagree:

But in my case my Bride bought it for me as a father's day gift. :banana:

Since then have added the 4" focus pads, Flex, Revive and a few other items...

Read and learn what each product is designed for. If you can go to a clinic or show and see each product in use that would be great. If you know what each product is used for then you will know which products are important to you.

:cheers:

Gotta love an expendable income! :rockon:

Sure do. I just use most of mine for travel. I'm on my way home, spent last night in Vegas, a whole ten hours from landing last night until takeoff this morning.

Archived