Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got my vipers!

ChargerMatt

IMAG0155.jpg

It's a shame the day went from beautiful to crap within the hour. Oh well, that's Michigan for you.

It's different getting used to 20s, staggered at that. Everything is bumpier and more stiff.

But they sure do look pretty "bad" if I do say so myself

What sizes are you running? 9" on the front, 10" on the rear?

Yep!

Sexy bro!!! Now drop it!!

I'm thinking about it, but I'm nervous about if I hit a bump. I'm going to lay on it for a while and see if I really want to. If anything I'll get some adjustable ones so there isn't much of a gap for my winter wheels.

I'm thinking about it, but I'm nervous about if I hit a bump. I'm going to lay on it for a while and see if I really want to. If anything I'll get some adjustable ones so there isn't much of a gap for my winter wheels.

Living where you do that's a good possibility. When I did my G8 I lowered it only slightly. Too much and you'll be using the nose to break the ice chunks that semi's leave on the highway in the winter and dragging on the snow.

Chris

Living where you do that's a good possibility. When I did my G8 I lowered it only slightly. Too much and you'll be using the nose to break the ice chunks that semi's leave on the highway in the winter and dragging on the snow.

Chris

Not to mention the addition of a flexible chin spoiler I think it spells disaster. If this was a summer car I would instantly say yes but driving a RWD v6 in the winter it isn't very smart.

Archived