Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from NJ

Hello my fellow Adams enthusiasts. Im new here coming from NJ though only been living here for 2 yrs. Im really from Brooklyn, I happened to come across Adams products not too long ago doing research online. I havent detailed my car in depth like that for a while but since I just picked up a new Kia Optima SX, my detailing fever has hit an all time high, " I have a fever, and the only cure is Adam's Polishes..." ok I kinda twisted the classic SNL skit with Christopher Walken. Sorry lol. Well Im still ordering more stuff from Adams so hopefully next week my mechanic will allow me to use a spot at his shop to detail my car fully, pics shall come soon. I just posted one pic of all of the items I have so far. My friends are telling me thats more than enough, but with me, it can never be enough lol. Have a great weekend ladies and gents. :cheers:

Welcome Raul!

You are off to a great start with that collection, but yes, there is always more to get, even it is just gallon refills!

Thanks Michael! Yeah Im already making a list of the items Im using the most so I shall never run out lol

Raul,

If you get stuck or have questions, I'm down the road in Woodbridge...

Hey Mike thanks for the offer to help out, I think once I get into the pc I might need some pointers since Ive never machined polish. Its not the tool Im cautious about since Im in construction its the thought of being "too aggressive" on the paint lol

Archived