Customer Service 866.965.0400

Checking in from Northern California!

CMC #37

Greetings peeps! :patriot: I am new to Adam's, excited to learn more. I have a small fleet of Firebirds (Formulas and Trans-Ams), that I have as street cars and one, a '94 Trans-Am, I currently race in the http://www.camaromustangchallenge.com

road race series. I have the cleanest race car in the series (that's a lot of work for a road race car) and have always been a closet detailer of sorts, doing car shows with my car club and detailing my friend's cars as presents. I'm thinking seriously of going pro and thought this would be the right place to investigate that. I would appreciate any pointers and look forward to learning a lot here.

Here's a link to my car website pages http://geckoranch.com/cars/index.html

Happy Holidays to all! :2thumbs:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I wish I had a C6 Bill! ;) I've been in plenty as I instruct folks in street cars at track days at Thunderhill Raceway Park. They are one heckuva car! I also have a Silverado Duramax Diesel I have as a daily driver, black, also my '97 TA is a daily driver and it is black. Love them black vehicles! :)

Everyone who owns a black vehicle should join this site, nevermind two of them :help::help::help::help:

Actually we have three, hubby has a black ZR2 Blazer! :willy: There's nothing like a clean black Trans-Am or Vette though is there!? ;)

Heyas Julie, Welcome to AF and I know these guys and gals will treat ya right. Best bunch of people Ive ever had the pleasure to meet and TONS of knowledge to be had in here.... if these people cant answer your question...the car needs new paint lol

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks you guys! Ken, what are you driving at Thunderhill? I'll look for ya. :) Yes, the Formula definitely needs paint, LOL!

Looks like I will be rolling into town next week for my Adams kit. :) I'm excited, any tips on getting hooked up with the warehouse for pick up?