Customer Service 866.965.0400

I hate pollen season

gencoupe3dot8

Question

Ok, I just need to say this.... pollen season sucks! I just washed both cars and by the time I was done with the 2nd one, my DD, the 1st one, my Gen coupe, was covered in pollen! (I had planned to cover it.) Sure I can either Waterless Wash or Detail Spray it.. but wow...

The pollen is also playing havoc on my eyes and sinuses...

12 answers to this question

We don't get the pollen you guys do down there, but April is nothing but random showers.

Impossible to keep a car looking good constantly. So I treat April like Winter... quick pressure wash at the coin op followed by a trip down the freeway

I hate Pollen Season Too. Especially with a black vehicle. But the worst part about Pollen season for me is the fact that I cant breathe. Luckily Pollen season where i live has not started yet.

The winds blowing like 700mph today and my wife is feeling the effects. Pollen everywhere.

I on the other hand feel great! :)

The winds blowing like 700mph today and my wife is feeling the effects. Pollen everywhere.

I on the other hand feel great! :)

Yeah and you live in IA, the worst state I have ever been in for my Allergies. Last time I was there when I was a kid my mom almost had to take me to the emergency room because I could not breathe. Lukily now that Im older and I have found a combo of medicines that work I dont have as bad of a problem, but still

Bugs and pollen will be bad this year me thinks. Barely froze in the midwest this year.

I think we're in for some GREAT bugs.

AQS to the rescue!

Chris

Man I was saying the same thing a couple weeks ago when we had that warm stretch. We had mosquitoes in March! March! Mosquitoes!

can i use the waterless wash to remove the pollen? should i use the california duster (the way junkman demonstrated) and then hit it with the waterless wash? my car is Starfire Pearl and after the pollen invasion,,, looks Kermit Green.

Archived