Customer Service 866.965.0400

Please help. I need the diehard Adams users.

Jasssc

Question

Alright so I've been stocking up on Adams, trying to get the whole line.

I recently got some brilliant glaze.

Okay,

Please help convince me to keep buying and using this product. For some reason, I am not seeing that "pop" that is supposed to be seen. All of the other products I can clearly see their effectiveness. Americana=ohmygoodness. Maybe I'm applying wrong or expecting to much, but whatever the issue I need help.

So I need your guys help. :D

I need pictures, testimonials, or something to help me out!

I want this in my Adams arsenal! :pc:

9 answers to this question

1) how was it used in your process? post correction and before waxing?

The first time, was post correction and pre waxing. Second time, 6 months after full correction (paint still in good condition) and pre wax

2) what was the condition of the paint it was applied to?

First time, near perfect. Second time, pretty good (very micro swirls in a couple areas, but nothing more)

3) what color is the paint it was applied to?

First time, red. Second time, black.

4) how are you applying it? machine or hand?

By hand, with red pad.

Maybe it's the amount I used? I used what I thought Adam was using in the videos. And I even thought to myself it was enough. Is the haze supposed to be greasy like when correcting or thicker and more visual?

most of your shine comes from polishing. BG fills in any minor imperfections and in some cases adds that "pop" you may have polished to perfection and BG isnt adding much. Or your applying it wrong, or the paint condition sucks

Personally i have a love affair with the stuff :D

Maybe it's the amount I used? I used what I thought Adam was using in the videos. And I even thought to myself it was enough. Is the haze supposed to be greasy like when correcting or thicker and more visual?

Theres your problem... I don't think Adam applies it in either of the videos, that would be me, so you must've used NONE :D

Also you're applying glaze, not working it like a polish, so spread it on, allow it to haze, then remove.

Theres your problem... I don't think Adam applies it in either of the videos, that would be me, so you must've used NONE :D

Also you're applying glaze, not working it like a polish, so spread it on, allow it to haze, then remove.

Shoot! You got me there! Haha :lolsmack:

I don't work it, I just said correcting to use as an example.

Ill give this another shot! Thanks for your help Dylan! :2thumbs:

Do not know about the rest, But as I said in a early thread, I had the truck washed and cleaned up. Fresh coat of Americana, just sitting in the garage. Pulled it out to SVRT the tires and trim. Talking to friends was showing them the Brilliant Glaze on glass and chrome. Ended up putting in on the truck in the sun over one whole side and the front. Mind you sun is out and bright and warm. Got a Double Soft and started wiping. It came off with no effort. But it made the flakes in the paint sparkle. Will I know they already do, but it added the umppphhhh in the shine. It made it really pop.

That was on top of quick sealand and americana.. :2thumbs:

Do not know about the rest, But as I said in a early thread, I had the truck washed and cleaned up. Fresh coat of Americana, just sitting in the garage. Pulled it out to SVRT the tires and trim. Talking to friends was showing them the Brilliant Glaze on glass and chrome. Ended up putting in on the truck in the sun over one whole side and the front. Mind you sun is out and bright and warm. Got a Double Soft and started wiping. It came off with no effort. But it made the flakes in the paint sparkle. Will I know they already do, but it added the umppphhhh in the shine. It made it really pop.

That was on top of quick sealand and americana.. :2thumbs:

Make sure you get some more Americana over it, BG offers ZERO protection and will be gone in no time if you don't cover it up!

Archived