Customer Service 866.965.0400

So, I used a 3rd generation Adam's Green Pad...

07 z-oh-6

Question

with Meguiar's M101 and the Flex 3401. Wow, it really worked great! The combo removed some deep swirls, oxidation, and finished nicely. Some might say it's the M101, which is in part true, BUT, I've used M101 with other foam cutting pads, and didn't get this good of result. Also, I REALLY like how it's so soft for a cutting pad. That makes it very easy to control. So, the 4th generation pad is even better? :drool:

5 answers to this question

So, the 4th generation pad is even better? :drool:

The wave design does not 'catch' on the body contours as bad as the flat pads do. Probably something you already worked around, but it was a big difference for me as a new Flex user.

The wave design does not 'catch' on the body contours as bad as the flat pads do. Probably something you already worked around, but it was a big difference for me as a new Flex user.

Yeah, Im figuring it's even easier to control with the waffle design, but will it correct as good as a FLAT pad?

Yeah, Im figuring it's even easier to control with the waffle design, but will it correct as good as a FLAT pad?

Yes. It is the same foam and the waves don't affect the correction level.

Archived