Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam Visited

HammerZR1

Hi Folks,

I was able to meet Adam in person over the holiday, and all I can say is what a nice guy. We had coffee, talked cars and Adam spent some time on a few problem areas of my Corvette ZR-1. We had a great time and I think we both have a new friendship to enjoy.

Thanks Adam for taking some time for a fellow "waxer".

John

post-138-136817992986_thumb.jpg

post-138-1368179930_thumb.jpg

post-138-136817993007_thumb.jpg

post-138-136817993017_thumb.jpg

post-138-136817993026_thumb.jpg

John, you were an oasis during my holiday with the In-Laws in Idaho! :bow:Truly my pleasure to meet you, and see your awesome shop, cars and motorcycles.:thumbsup:

Great to spend time, and thanks again for making time for me during your busy Holiday Season. Please thank your wife again for the fantastic goodies. They lasted one day, and were a hit for the very short time that they were on the table! :drool:

You are a certifiable detail freak, congratulations! Here are a few more photos I took at your place:

Edited by Adam

Where's a pic of the whole car? Looks really good................and I'm jealous! :D

Congrats on your purchase!

See more pics of the whole car in this thread. Thanks...you don't have to be jealous, just buy the car. It's sweeeeeet.

OOPs, forgot the link, posted below.

http://adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=760

John, you were an oasis during my holiday with the In-Laws in Idaho! :bow:Truly my pleasure to meet you, and see your awesome shop, cars and motorcycles.:thumbsup:

Glad we could get together Adam, and thanks for the compliments.

Great to spend time, and thanks again for making time for me during your busy Holiday Season. Please thank your wife again for the fantastic goodies. They lasted one day, and were a hit for the very short time that they were on the table! :drool:

I loved the goodies and thought you might like them. Natalie said your welcome.

You are a certifiable detail freak, congratulations! Here are a few more photos I took at your place:

I am a freak...er...uh...detail freak, thanks for posting. I look forward to the New Year.