Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'm impressed!

jub jub

I did a full detail on my wife's car today using everything that I have available and I tell you what...this Adam's stuff really works, and pretty darn well at that!

Just had to get that off my chest.

You may resume your regular scheduled activites. :D

Phhheeewww!!!!!!!! I was worried that you were not going to like the goods John! :xfingers:

Thanks for your kind words, and were there any photos taken??

Sorry Adam, no pictures taken, and the reason why? I didn't realize when I started I was going to detail. I thought, a quick wash and that would be it. But, as I started washing, I realized how bad the car really looked. It was then I decided, let's see what this Adam's stuff will do!

I pulled out all the stops (except for the interior), washed, clayed, :pc: and waxed until I couldn't move. I even detailed the engine compartment. First time in 5 years!

Anyway, enough of the dribble. These products work, and work well. That's all I wanted to say.

I'm excited about the possiblities of these products in the Corvette community and what the future holds...if you know what I mean! :D

Edited by jub jub

I'm excited about the possiblities of these products in the Corvette community and what the future holds...if you know what I mean! :D

You been living under a rock John? We Vette people have been using Adam's for years! :thumbsup:

This is the best I can do for now. Tomorrow, it will probably be filthy again. She drives the crap out of this car averaging 40 miles a day. It's a 2003 Accord and it looked really bad before I got done with it. Didn't have time to do the wheel wells or the interior. I was a :pc: mutha today! You really need to have seen it before to appreciate what I went through.

PetitLemans004.jpg

PetitLemans003.jpg

PetitLemans002.jpg

PetitLemans001-1.jpg

I almost forgot. Used Undercarriage Spray in the engine compartment. Didn't have any In and Out. But, as you can see, it turned out quite nice. I was very pleased and was hungry for a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwhich afterwards. :D

PetitLemans.jpg

You been living under a rock John? We Vette people have been using Adam's for years! :thumbsup:

Maybe a beer can but not a rock. :lol:

I was just thinking about the folks in my local Corvett Club. They're always looking for a new angle to make their cars shinier than the next guy. :grouphug: