Customer Service 866.965.0400

First timer, ALPINE WHITE E46 M3.

skillzo1

Well i was really excited to try some stuff i got a few wks ago. Im waiting on adams products as we speak. I really wanted to see how the paint would come out, as that was my main focus. I should mention i never claybared, or used anything else besides soap and wax.

Not Adam's products. Post edited.

Paint feels smother and wetter then ever. It does look whiter then usual. Im impressed but im not. I guess that is what you get after doing everything by hand. I can still see swirl marks, wich i really want to get rid of.

Pics start from after claybaring as my cellphone was dead and i was pressed for time a lil bit.

IMAG1787.jpg

IMAG1792.jpg

IMAG1793.jpg

Some Mirror shots ( i tried ). Dont know if its the lighting, wrong time of day, or this is just how white is.

I love this first pic though.

IMAG1806.jpg

IMAG1809.jpg

IMAG1810.jpg

IMAG1812.jpg

IMAG1811.jpg

IMAG1794.jpg

IMAG1795.jpg

Grrrr :mad: :mad: $*@#ing swirl marks.

IMAG1807-1.jpg

Looks good man, I think will be even more impressed with some Adam's/Machine polishing love. White is a tricky color to see the value added with the premium products, but you will see a difference I believe.

Welcome...nice car, the one BMW that I can stand without throwing up, hahaha. J/K

Looks good man, I think will be even more impressed with some Adam's/Machine polishing love. White is a tricky color to see the value added with the premium products, but you will see a difference I believe.

Welcome...nice car, the one BMW that I can stand without throwing up, hahaha. J/K

Thanks man. I do def see a difference and feel. Bit i want those swirls gone. Its only my first time, and i dont have a PC so i guess its alright. Pc and power washer are my next purchases. Cant wait to use a foam cannon. The pics i see would make me feel like a little kid.

WOW! what a gorgeous car. E46 m3's are amaizing and by far the best body style todate (the f32 style may rival it though)

i will one day own a Leguna Seca blue e46 m3

is yours manual? please say so :D :fingerscrossed:

Thanks man yes the f32 i am anxious to see.

And laguna seca blue is:bow:

I see your in jersey...you going to eurofest this weekend?

As for your question if its stick....;)

IMG_0200-1.jpg

Archived