Customer Service 866.965.0400

1 of my other addictions

PacificNWBuckeye

Not sure if this will interest anyone else, but I've been collecting 1/18th scale diecast cars since 1991. I have pretty much all of them displayed I have pretty much all of them displayed in the living room in glass display cases.

100_1014.jpg

100_1015.jpg

100_1016.jpg

100_1017.jpg

I switched to Movie/TV cars collecting a few years ago, here are a couple of my favorites in the two center stacks.

100_1019.jpg

Yes I am an Earnhardt fan and a big kid. I'll gladly take close ups of anything anyone wants to see better.

That's pretty cool.. Are they worth a lot? I heard some of those older cars like that can be worth some money..

They vary with the overall market, some of my early Earnhardt stuff really spiked right after his death. The 1992 Lumina was going for over $400, but it's down around $50 now. I paid $20 brand new. Most of the movie cars go for $100 each, the Silver Skyline from 2Fast 2Furious normally hit $200.

That's a nice collection! :rockon:

I have a few diescast also, and I collect pins also, like event pins, and I have some olympic pins too.

These are what I have in the 1/18's, not near as many as you though. :D

My plan when I started, since I started with NASCAR cars, was to get one of each 1/64, 1/24, and 1/18, I got quite a few that way, but not all of them.

008nqn.jpg

017sm.jpg

Some others;

007gb.jpg

004im.jpg

and most of the pins that I have;

003zt.jpg

013idl.jpg

012tic.jpg

010il.jpg

016eh.jpg

014rii.jpg

Bluezey:pc:

Edited by Bluezey

I have about 1800 diecast corvettes. Only 50 are duplicates. It became an obsession, similar to always polishing the cars. I've cut back.....only purhased 6 more so far this month :help: and only spent 7 hours today detailing the black Vette. :burnout:

Thanks Ryan!

I have the Yellow '57 too, Franklin Mint right?

I think that it is a Danbury Mint car:thumbsup:

I know this guy that has his spare bedroom filled with 1/18 cars, I mean from floor to ceiling, crazy!! He has an extra platinum '01 C-5R # 3 that I would like to get!:drool:

Bluezey:pc:

Is this too subtle: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: ?

I saw quite a few my wife and I have. Well, most are mine. :lolsmack:

My parents got us a couple glass display shelves from a store that closed. My faves of the ones we have are KITT, The Car, (knock off) Christine, Mach 5, Shooting Star, stock DeLorean, Gen. Lee, Starsky and Hutch, The real ('66) Batmobile, Sr.'s Monte Carlo from the Winston with the orange 3, 2000 SVT Cobra, and a 1/24 knock off police Mustang ala Barricade and a 1/24 Charger police. My wife's are the green Honda from F& T F, '06 Yellow Camaro, and Jimmie Johnson's car with Sylvester and Tweety paint scheme.

I am searching every so often but cannot find a plastic display case to fit my 1/18 1959 hearse. :willy: Cost my wife $100 for my birthday about 7 years ago, so I don't really want it loaded with dust.

Edited by EricJ