Customer Service 866.965.0400

Possible New Product Idea? Detailing Belt

The more I think about it,, :willy:

What if the detail cart had a motor installed on the bottom shelf. Wireless remote. Could put some tracks on it like a M-1 Abrams. Heck we could be out in the driveway. Run the cart from here to there. I said tracks on it instead of regular wheels for those that have gravel or dirt driveways. For those that have concrete drives, you could slam the cart with some low pro's on it.

Maybe Howe and Howe Tech could help us out. Check this link. Could you not see a detail cart on these tracks.

Howe and Howe Robotic Solutions

That would be the Shizzle on the dizzle. Paint it desert camo.

Heck we could put some robotic arms and let it hand us stuff, wait again my wife would be umemployed again. :lolsmack:

The more I think about it,, :willy:

What if the detail cart had a motor installed on the bottom shelf. Wireless remote. Could put some tracks on it like a M-1 Abrams. Heck we could be out in the driveway. Run the cart from here to there. I said tracks on it instead of regular wheels for those that have gravel or dirt driveways. For those that have concrete drives, you could slam the cart with some low pro's on it.

Maybe Howe and Howe Tech could help us out. Check this link. Could you not see a detail cart on these tracks.

Howe and Howe Robotic Solutions

That would be the Shizzle on the dizzle. Paint it desert camo.

Heck we could put some robotic arms and let it hand us stuff, wait again my wife would be umemployed again. :lolsmack:

If we are going to dream... why not just leave all the detail products in one physical area and just put the car on table with vertical lift and also rotates? It would be balanced with power assist so that it would easily move with just an arm movement. We can just stand in one area with all our products on a shelf/stand at arms reach and the car just moves to our benefit.

Mechanics have lifts to make things easier, cake decorators use rotating tables, barbers use rotating chairs... so why can't detailers use rotating lifts?? And of course this would also have to hold the car and tilt so that we could work on the undercarriage more easily too! :D

If we are going to dream... why not just leave all the detail products in one physical area and just put the car on table with vertical lift and also rotates? It would be balanced with power assist so that it would easily move with just an arm movement. We can just stand in one area with all our products on a shelf/stand at arms reach and the car just moves to our benefit.

Mechanics have lifts to make things easier, cake decorators use rotating tables, barbers use rotating chairs... so why can't detailers use rotating lifts?? And of course this would also have to hold the car and tilt so that we could work on the undercarriage more easily too! :D

Maybe a rotating scissor lift?

roto-max.gif

Archived