Customer Service 866.965.0400

No Customer Service

I tried to contact customer service on Thursday May 10,2012 and a recording answered and said for customer service , press 1. When i pressed 1 the recording said INVAID ENTRY. After several attempts, i pressed 2. The same thing happened. I went down to 4 and still , invalid entry. What does it take to talk to a person. Very Frustrating! :mad: By the way it was 1:00 pm EST.

Sorry about the issues Steve, we're receiving phone calls so not sure what might be the reason you can't get thru. Never know, with the move to the new place it could be a bug in the phone system.

In any event, give us another try or reach out to us via any of the other methods of contact:

Email - Tips@AdamsPolishes.com

or Live Chat with Ashley or Lynn via the website.

If you'd like you can also PM me your contact number and I'll have someone get in touch with you right away.

I tried to contact customer service on Thursday May 10,2012 and a recording answered and said for customer service , press 1. When i pressed 1 the recording said INVAID ENTRY. After several attempts, i pressed 2. The same thing happened. I went down to 4 and still , invalid entry. What does it take to talk to a person. Very Frustrating! :mad: By the way it was 1:00 pm EST.

Oh man if Adam knew this he'd personally call you and apologize... No kidding!

Trust me, this ISN'T a normal thing for them. NOT AT ALL!

For my 2 cent worth,,,,,, No better Customer Service in the business... :bow:

I have gotten help from Adam,, Dylan,, Sir Mook-Alot,,, and everyone on the forum. Like Dylan stated,, they will get it 100% fixed.

What time does the mail come anyway :mail:

The cost of success.... I'm sure they will get it sorted...

Ha, No kidding. I just ran an Angies list "Big Deal" and had an overwhelming response. So much so that it collapsed my little phone system for most of the day today:(

Literally just got finished going through 23 phone messages (those that were able to leave them)

Adams is growing, quirks happen and im sure the adams team will get it resolved to your satisfaction :thumbsup:

Oh man if Adam knew this he'd personally call you and apologize... No kidding!

Trust me, this ISN'T a normal thing for them. NOT AT ALL!

I really know that this is true, when I received my first order and had some concerns Adam contacted me to resolve my concerns. It was from that I ended up helping Adam at Carlisle and becoming a loyal Adam's Polishes fan, and a friend of Adam's. Their customer service really is great.

I'm gonna close this down I guess... Steve's profile shows hes been on the forum as recently as 5/13.

If for any reason you haven't gotten the issue resolved or still need assistance Steve please contact me via PM here with details about your particular question or a phone number where we can reach you.

Thanks!

Archived