Customer Service 866.965.0400

Deck chairs made in USA

krewsman

Hey Gang, This morning I went over to Lowe's to get some inexpensive stacking chairs for the deck--L%K what I found!

I know the name's a BIT different--but pretty darn close? I had to buy them whether I needed them or not...

We have two of them and they safely hold more than 250 lbs. More than once my wife has sat on my lap while sitting fireside. These are our sitting by the fire pit chairs and believe me they are very comfortable.

I may be biased, as I live in the heart of the Adirondack mountains, but Adirondack chairs are made of wood. Not plastic. And all of my Adirondack chairs are not only made in the USA, but they're also made in the ADKs ;).

I may be biased, as I live in the heart of the Adirondack mountains, but Adirondack chairs are made of wood. Not plastic. And all of my Adirondack chairs are not only made in the USA, but they're also made in the ADKs ;).

I agree completely Patrick, we have some real wood ones as well. But the plastic versions are easier to carry up and down the steps as we always seem to be doing. :willy:

Archived