Customer Service 866.965.0400

What should I get?

RJRSKY

Question

I received some money for my Adams products for Christmas. Now I need to decide what I need. I know for sure I want a gallon of the Detail spray because I absolutely love it.

Should I try the Clay bar and Revive polish?

or, The Bucket set?

or more of the MF Towels?

Any suggestions?

I have a $100 buget although my better half said "whatever you want honey" so going over a little will be ok. She thinks I'm a real nut about this detailing thing.

So please let me know what ya'll think!!

15 answers to this question

I recently purchased the Perfect Wash kit and was very happy. It's on sale right now, and with the 15% off New Years promotion it's an even better deal....like $142. I have not tried Adam's Clay yet myself but a bar will be in my next order. I am a fan of the Revive Polish as well as everything else I have tried form these fine folks.

I also have some gift cards to spend. I think I want the perfect wash kit and a couple other things. My only concern is that I will have to pay a ton in shipping. I assume the products I buy would be placed inside the bucket for shipping and not just filler shoved in there...right? anything else I can do to save a buck on shipping?

I also have some gift cards to spend. I think I want the perfect wash kit and a couple other things. My only concern is that I will have to pay a ton in shipping. I assume the products I buy would be placed inside the bucket for shipping and not just filler shoved in there...right? anything else I can do to save a buck on shipping?

We do put items in the bucket to save on shipping costs! I can apply the gift cards for you as well.

:2thumbs:

Thanks for everyones advice, I had just bought a sampler kit in November, so I think the additional items I ordered will do for now. I'm sure I will be ordering more and more and more...

I got the gallon of detail spray, the clay bar, revive polish, a new drying towel and the complete bucket set up right at $160.

Thanks Ashley, sorry I had already ordered before your post, next time I will contact you to see what you can do for me.

I just started a new job and all the people there just ohh and ahh about how clean my Sky is!! I always give the props to Adam's.

Thanks again for everyone's input.

You absolutely want to get some clay !!!!

You'll be shocked with what will come out of your paint.

And I agree with Mike, get the Perfect Wash kit, it will keep you going for a long time :2thumbs:

Agreed, you get a well rounded kit that is easy to build off of. :iagree:

Thanks for everyones advice, I had just bought a sampler kit in November, so I think the additional items I ordered will do for now. I'm sure I will be ordering more and more and more...

I got the gallon of detail spray, the clay bar, revive polish, a new drying towel and the complete bucket set up right at $160.

Thanks Ashley, sorry I had already ordered before your post, next time I will contact you to see what you can do for me.

I just started a new job and all the people there just ohh and ahh about how clean my Sky is!! I always give the props to Adam's.

Thanks again for everyone's input.

No Problem. I am excited you got what you needed. Let us know how it goes!