Customer Service 866.965.0400

Whats up?

Jeff

Hey all...finally checkin this out...some may already know me from SoCal3g...but if you dont...i'm Jeff from San Diego, CA, 23 yrs old...i drive a silver 2001 Eclipse GT Spyder...the pic below is somewhat old and should be taking some different ones here soon..

this is me and another SoCal3g member 3gstyle

DSC01795.jpg

Hi Jeff. Welcome to the site. And can you tell us why you let Jason and his Corvette into your 3G club?!? :jester:

Rich

psh...who knows!? he was there well before myself...but if u woulda seen his 3g you will greatly appreciate his Vette...lol

psh...who knows!? he was there well before myself...but if u woulda seen his 3g you will greatly appreciate his Vette...lol

:lol: it was nice, he did a good job at the time! don't pick on him.. that 3g was many years ago, when that stuff was way cool!

Hi Jeff :welcomebanner:

Hi Jeff. Welcome to the site. And can you tell us why you let Jason and his Corvette into your 3G club?!? :jester:

Rich

:lol: it was nice, he did a good job at the time! don't pick on him.. that 3g was many years ago, when that stuff was way cool!

Hi Jeff :welcomebanner:

It's because he had flames. :lol: