Customer Service 866.965.0400

Summer is here in New England

JBlack151

We started getting our hot and humid weather here in the Northeast. Regardless of what the calendar says about when summer begins, I know it's here when our English Bulldog, Harley, begins her favorite technique on staying cool.

Stay cool out there guys and gals! :D

a6f8035e-faa5-b348.jpg

Yeah the heat has been laid on thick here in Virginia too, the humidity just devours you here and when I walked out the door this morning it was like it punched me in the face.

YEP! You're getting what we just had... MAN was it HOT! It's supposed to be nice and cool (85º) the rest of the week and weekend... Just in time for me to put new brakes on the Enclave. lol

Our Aussie Shepherd doesn't mind the heat. Especially since we just got him shaved. As for Harley, she doesn't do well in anything over 85 degrees. Those AC vents are her best friends for the next few months.

Have fun with the brakes Chris. Better to get them done now before the heat is here for good. We're getting those mid 80's temps this weekend too. Have a little work on a 350Z on Saturday. Just glad it's going to cool off in time.

LMAO...thats a great pic of your dog and his name seems to fit him! smiley_emoticons_ventilator.gif

Today in MI we have another fun filled day in the 90s. We do have a chance of thunderstorms later today. I love a good storm!

The grass in a section of my yard is like walking on straw in your barefeet!:willy: