Customer Service 866.965.0400

Really Disney? Toystory 4 C'Mon!

3PedalMINI

I cannot believe they are making a toy story 4. TS3 was theatrical brilliance and ended it perfect. Now they have to make an unnecessary sequel that will more then likely ruin the series :mad::help:

I ran across this when i was on IMDB looking up tom hanks wondering if he was in a movie or not and this showed up in the list of movies. After some quick google searching its confirmed :help:

Toy Story 4 (????) - IMDb

I guess my generation had Andy. The next gets the girl :(

The original Toy Story (1) was the best!

Not sure if they're going in the right direction with this. I'd much rather like to stick to the original Toy Story's, with the same main character (Andy). But new generation, new people..

Don't think this is true....

They have four announced upcoming movies:

• Monsters University 2013
  • The Good Dinosaur 2014
  • The Untitled Pixar Movie that Takes You Inside the Mind 2015
  • The Untitled Pixar Movie About Día de los Muertos 2015

According to an article on NOLA.com, Toy Story 3 director Lee Unkrich has confirmed that Toy Story 4 is not planned. "Well, we don't have any plans for Toy Story 4," Unkrich said. "I'm flattered that people ask about it -- it reminds me how much people love the characters, but it was really important to me with this film that we not just create another sequel, that it not just be another appendage coming off of the other two." However, he did say, "there may be opportunities for Woody and Buzz in the future, but we don't have any plans for anything right now."[17] It has also been reported that Tom Hanks and Tim Allen have signed on for a Toy Story 4 if Pixar ever decides to produce one. In a BBC interview in 2011 Tom Hanks said that he thinks Pixar was working on a sequel.

Archived