Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you prefer liquid Buttery Wax may suit you better. It is a fine product, it lasts, and shine is great, I don't believe there is a down side to Buttery Wax, it's a great wax and looks great.

If you prefer liquid Buttery Wax may suit you better. It is a fine product, it lasts, and shine is great, I don't believe there is a down side to Buttery Wax, it's a great wax and looks great.

longevity, Buttery is only meant to last for around 30days +- depending on conditions.

then again with this heat americana isnt going to last long either :lolsmack:

longevity, Buttery is only meant to last for around 30days +- depending on conditions.

then again with this heat americana isnt going to last long either :lolsmack:

Again, I have had Buttery Wax last for several months here in Central Pennsylvania. I believe that it has almost as long as life as Americana regardless of what the official company line is about life. However, I agree the heat and sun will really shorten the life span of any wax. But I have had Buttery almost last an entire winter. (read November-March).

Again, I have had Buttery Wax last for several months here in Central Pennsylvania. I believe that it has almost as long as life as Americana regardless of what the official company line is about life. However, I agree the heat and sun will really shorten the life span of any wax. But I have had Buttery almost last an entire winter. (read November-March).

thats awesome! here in south jersey buttery lasts 3 weeks and im adding another coat of americana every 2 months...

I guess its all the nuclear fall out and spray on tan floating in the air degrading the finish :willy::jester:

thats awesome! here in south jersey buttery lasts 3 weeks and im adding another coat of americana every 2 months...

I guess its all the nuclear fall out and spray on tan floating in the air degrading the finish :willy::jester:

I'm guessing the biggest difference is he probably keeps his car in a garage.

You still keep your's in your pocket :jester:

I'm guessing the biggest difference is he probably keeps his car in a garage.

You still keep your's in your pocket :jester:

Nope not in a garage, it was my daily driver and I was very pleased with Buttery Wax. I just hate to see it dismissed as a lower quality wax then the Americana. I really think it is a great wax and is superior to almost every wax out there. Remember I've been using Adam's for a long, long time and when I started there was no wax in the product line, so Buttery Wax was a big step. I still keep and use it quite a bit, really do like it.

Nope not in a garage, it was my daily driver and I was very pleased with Buttery Wax. I just hate to see it dismissed as a lower quality wax then the Americana. I really think it is a great wax and is superior to almost every wax out there. Remember I've been using Adam's for a long, long time and when I started there was no wax in the product line, so Buttery Wax was a big step. I still keep and use it quite a bit, really do like it.

Yes, I'm liking the look of Buttery on my white Honda Fit as of late. I have all the line of Adams and Buttery for this car seems to be getting the nood these days. :drool: