Customer Service 866.965.0400

I Detailed The Cars Seen on WWE Tonight.

dipolley

I know some of you must watch WWE. Well tonight the on USA you may have notice a red Ferrari behind Alberto Del Rio. It was owned by Erik of Man Cave Colorado (an Adam's Dealer) and detailed by me. Using what you ask? Nothing but Adam's products.

As a bit of a spoiler, look this Friday on WWE for a white Lambo Gallardo. Also detailed by me using Adam's Polishes.

I am not a WWE fan but I must say I had a great time at the event. If you watched tonight you would have seen me and the Man Cave crew seated directly behind Jerry Lawler. A very cool evening.

A big thanks to Adam's. Without you guys, we could not have given these cars the shine we did. And a special thanks to Matt @ Adam's who also helped on the Ferrari a few weeks ago. Thanks Matt.

Check out the video here:

WWE.com: Sheamus vs. Jack Swagger: Raw, July 9, 2012

Enjoy a few pictures from tonite.

DSCN8973.jpg

RAW_998_Photo_033.jpg

DSCN9381.jpg

DSCN9428.jpg

DSCN9419.jpg

As a refresher, here is me working on that very same Ferrari at a previous event:

DSCN8295.jpg

It was kind of cool seeing my work on TV. I hadn't thought about that. I was more worried about me being on TV everytime they had a shot of the announcers. But we couldn't see what was being broadcast or hear anything. And the camera men are sneeky. So maybe I was picking my nose on national TV, I don't know One buddy on mine said I looked angry and was worried I wasn't having a good time. Wait until Friday's show, you will see some real reactions out of us, and that is all I can say.