Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Syracuse Nationals - July 20th-22nd 2012

Guest Sarah@Adams

Guest Sarah@Adams

Adam's at The 13th Syracuse Nationals - July 20th-22nd 2012

SyracuseNationalsJuly2012.jpg

Come join Matt, Nick, Justin, Al and I for three fun filled days of detailing fun and some seriously hot cars!

Guest Sarah@Adams

I forgot to mention, this show is HUGE!

Last year was a recording-breaking year for Syracuse Nationals. The event brought more than 86,000 attendees and 7,500 cars to the New York State Fairgrounds and they expect more this year!

Guest Sarah@Adams
I have been WAITING for this post. :D

I'm gonna be there on Friday. I'm taking my Grandpa too. He loves all the older muscle cars. We can't wait.

Great! Be sure to stop by and say hello to the team!

Guest Sarah@Adams
No no no no this cant be. An Adams appearance only 2hrs away and its on a weekend im out of town on. Sunnava*****!

Wow, does that mean you aren't going to come see us? :(

welp i started a new job but my dad will be there first thing friday morning at like 6am to get a good spot hopefully. we will be making numerous stops at your booth. if you need help let my dad and i know! youll see this around though, my dads freshly adams polished 1977 z28 camaro:

IMG958026.jpg

Wow, does that mean you aren't going to come see us? :(

I soooo wish I was going to be around. I keep contemplating the PA outing but say..nah too busy too far etc. But Syracuse..man it doesn't get much more convenient short of being right here in Rochester some day.

I'm sure the show will be outstanding! I guess there's always next year :(:willy:

I soooo wish I was going to be around. I keep contemplating the PA outing but say..nah too busy too far etc. But Syracuse..man it doesn't get much more convenient short of being right here in Rochester some day.

I'm sure the show will be outstanding! I guess there's always next year :(:willy:

its too bad, i could swing by your house and pick you up after work too. im not trying to rub it in or anything:lol:

was insanely busy as usual today, met up with the adams crew for a couple refills on some products. tried talking my dad into these wheels, which we would need to pick up a massive bottle of machine polish 1&2 with the focus pad lol.

2012-07-21_17-06-19_688.jpg

Gotta say...from a personal level it was great working with Lynn & Justin again, and meeting/working with Nick & Matt....in addition to phenomenal products, Adams people are top-knotch! The usual "booth magic" on some nice rides in need of a little Adams love got us a bunch of new devotees!

Lynn.jpg

I visited and purchased product from the Lovely Lynn today. She's an excellent salesperson.. She could sell ice cubes to eskimos! Anyway, Adams had a great display showcasing all of their great products,I was back twice to make sure I was not forgetting anything, such as my favorite, "Brillant Glaze".....luv it!

Edited by 71JAVAMX