Customer Service 866.965.0400

Travel detailing kit

Ryanbabz71

Question

7 answers to this question

After two years of toting around some finger-fatigue inducing 4oz. bottles, I gave in, and now carry DS, WW, BG, GC, UCS, SVRT, and APC and according towels/applicators at all times.

:lol: You're getting there. :)

It's basically the same as the Adam's Glove Box Detail Kit but with Leather and Interior Cleaner added. I pretty much carry the same in my spare tire well, minus the SVRT. I don't really use them much, since like Mook said trying to clean a lot with 4 oz bottles can tire out your fingers, but I keep them onboard for emergencies. I have the Waterless Wash and Detail Spray for bird bombs, as I wouldn't want it to etch the clear coat if left too long. Glass Cleaner in case my windows get really dirty. Leather and Interior Cleaner in case something spills on the interior (hasn't happened yet, prevention is the best defense.) Everything else I figure can wait to be cleaned until I get home.

I have the regular size Detail Spray, Glass Cleaner, Undercarriage Spray, Leather Conditioner, Brilliant Glaze, VRT, and lots of towels and applicators, and my handy dandy "special" applicator for the wheel wells all in my bag for shows, etc. I also carry some 4 oz. samples with me to hand out to people who always stop and ask "what do you use?". :D