Customer Service 866.965.0400

Kenneth's 12 Dodge Ram CC Sport thread

Kenneth

Well I have been cleaning the truck for the past week or so since I got my Adam's order lol. Here are some pics of the truck with just a good ole hand wash, revive, quick sealant, and buttery wax.

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

And Wait for it... A pic of the PX8 paint reflection

IMG_1339.jpg

Here is my Chrome Clad factory wheels with a revive and QS treatment. It really brought a deep luster to them.

IMG_1340.jpg

Looking good! Where did you get the headlight covers?

I got them from amazon. Like $50-$60 I think. They clip on but they didn't fit worth a damn so I got some two sides heavy duty Velcro and used that. They were still loose and I didn't like how certain parts would stick out so I drilled a small whole in the upper clip and zip tied it in place. Not very removable now though. If I go on any trips then I'll just bring a few zip ties lol.

On another note I debadged the truck today and well I scratched the heck out of it trying to get that dang adhesive off. I used the hand swirl & haze remover multiple times (like 5) and a few passes of revive. It didn't even touch my finger nail scratches... So I went from no scratches to both doors being wrecked in one day. What should I do to correct these?

Truck looks KILLER BRO!! And I love to see some nice Mopar representation on the boards!! :)

As far as helping you correct the damage.....we need to see pics buddy. That will help US, help YOU. But I'm betting $$$ we can get ya helped with some SSR, SHR, & FMP on a Flex. Just hard to help, when we don't know what we're up against.

Truck looks KILLER BRO!! And I love to see some nice Mopar representation on the boards!! :)

As far as helping you correct the damage.....we need to see pics buddy. That will help US, help YOU. But I'm betting $$$ we can get ya helped with some SSR, SHR, & FMP on a Flex. Just hard to help, when we don't know what we're up against.

Yea I know pics would help and I'll get some tomorrow. They are not deep at all and I though the hand swirl remover would take them out but that was a joke lol. I'm gonna be sore from trying haha. There is no doubt that a full machine set up would fix them but I have no Flex as of yet.

Looking Very Good. I will have to admit even though I do not like dodges in general, they are currently the best looking trucks on the road especially with the Sport painted grill/bumper and that awesome ram air hood:cheers:

I agree :) my decision was between the dodge and a GMC/Chevy. I already knew that I wanted to lower and black them out and they were the only tricks that I could see that would look good. So I went on and drive all three multiple times and the dodge just kept me smiling. A friend of mine has a new silverado that is slammed on some 24's and it is a great looking truck as well.