Customer Service 866.965.0400

Size on dual dolly connector

poppo2003

Question

13 answers to this question

Please post some pics after you make it, I might copy you. There's no telling how expensive it would be to buy and ship anything to Denmark, especially for just a small piece of checkered plate that you can buy at any local metal or fab shop for $1.25/lb cut to size.

Why not just buy one from Adam's?:banana:

Probably because $18 for a piece of plate with 4 holes drilled in it is a little expensive for anyone capable of working with metal. Add the fact he's in Denmark makes buying from Adam's even more expensive.

The point is that if he could make it himself, why buy one? I prefer having two independent buckets, but if I wanted them coupled, this would probably take less than half an hour to make and I could probably do it with scrap plate that's already laying around in the basement. Free makes a lot more sense than $18 plus shipping.

I can't fault him for it guys... He's nearly half an Earth from here... He has to pay shipping and such, it'll be more than a sheet of diamond tread (kidding) before he gets it.

I do suppose the easier thing to do would be to take a couple of minutes and make a cardboard template for himself and figure out the dimensions on his own.

DSC_3783.jpg

DSC_3782.jpg

Sorry... My bad, didn't know that I was wrong to ask for this. I think I'll try the meassuring myself when receiving buckets and dollies.

Thank you all for quick responds.

Don't worry about it... :2thumbs:

And for the record, for those that do just want the convenience of buying a connector instead of making one themselves, Adam's seems to have the best deal on them. :thumbsup: A larger detailing retailer charges two bucks more per piece.