Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant is lasting a long time

BigBlue2007

Question

10 answers to this question

Lol maybe im a minority here, but I really dislike Quick Sealant. I was so excited about it when it released but after a few uses im less then impressed, especially with the application. After doing my brothers jeep i have re-kindled my love for Machine Super Sealant :)

that being said, Quick sealant works out nice on my Jetski :thumbsup: but after I use up my can i wont purchase it again :o

I haven't waxed my daily driver since April 20 and the rain is still beading on it. I think this stuff seems to be lasting longer than MSS. I could be wrong.

That's quite awhile for QS to last. Additionaly the beading is fantastic. At last count ~ before I had to stop ~ I counted 985 beads. :jester:

It's pretty obvious that QS is superior to MSS. The "red" car doesn't have any beads on it at all. :)

Edited by Corners

Lol maybe im a minority here, but I really dislike Quick Sealant. I was so excited about it when it released but after a few uses im less then impressed, especially with the application. After doing my brothers jeep i have re-kindled my love for Machine Super Sealant :)

that being said, Quick sealant works out nice on my Jetski :thumbsup: but after I use up my can i wont purchase it again :o

No, you're not a minority when it comes to QS. I won't say I dislike it because I ordered so many cans of it when it first came out. I like it in respect to using it on chrome and the wheels.

I also like it when it's first applied and wiped off because it really puts out a great shine. However, I have been paying close attention to it after I first apply Glaze or the BW over it. It seems to "dull" the original shine if that makes any sense. The MSS, after applying products over it, seems to shine a lot better.

I go through an awful lot of the QS on the front bumper and surrounding grill areas especially this time of year, due to the bugs. Applying it to the wheels makes it a lot easier to clean them.

However, as I said above, the original shine I get when first apply it is great until I then add other products over it.

Also agree with you are talking about the application. With this product being so thin and slick, it takes me longer to apply it. The area's I use it on, I only do smaller sections at one time so I don't end up over applying it.

As far as protection and length of use, I prefer the MSS except for chrome areas.

That's quite awhile for QS to last. Additionaly the beading is fantastic. At last count ~ before I had to stop ~ I counted 985 beads. :jester:

It's pretty obvious that QS is superior to MSS. The "red" car doesn't have any beads on it at all. :)

The "Red" car is the neighbors. I am not sure what they use as a wax/sealant... I'm guessing nothing.

What part of the application process is it that you don't like?