Customer Service 866.965.0400

NewFormula WW turned Green.

Have a bottle of new formula Waterless Wash. Purchased it just over 2 months ago. Has been stored indoor room temp out of the light in my Study.Went to use it and now it is green. Anyone else have this issue?

Tried it and still works as advertised.

first and only time I saw this was during C5Fest... the 36oz WW I was using to wipe cars down was on a detail cart that was sitting a bit in the sun for a couple hours. When I realized it was getting cooked I moved it and the WW was more aqua than blue.

Must be a UV light thing? Dunno why for sure, but it still worked just fine.

Why is it colored anyway? Just saying Adams can go with a new waterless wash and called it Waterless wash free!!!!!

Shoot, it's hard enough finding the right product in the myriad of bottles I have now. I couldn't imagine without them being colored.

Why is it colored anyway? Just saying Adams can go with a new waterless wash and called it Waterless wash free!!!!!

With the clear bottles, the color adds to the packaging... :2thumbs:

That and the towels are blue for WW.

Color coordination helps queue the brain as to what goes with what.

:D

Yeah, but towels could be white... ;)

Marketing baby... Gotta love it! :rockon:

if we made it clear (which it would likely a little murky) it would look too much like CUC and GWC... and we've all made the SHR / Leather Conditioner mistake before so we know how that goes LOL.

Ahh, the beauty of being color blind. I can't make that mistake - I MUST READ the bottle to know what is in it! (I guess I could smell it too!)