Customer Service 866.965.0400

is detail spray tint safe?

black13sx

Question

7 answers to this question

im making a big order today, getting a gallon of the detail spray. so I was wondering basically if i can clean all of the interior with that. or do i need to buy separate bottle of glass cleaner and leather cleaner?

if i can, i would like to just use the detail spray on the windows, seats, dash, shifter, etc.

its a new car and i tend to keep everything fairly clean on the interior. its black leather also. so for now i think im going to stick with the Detail Spray. I'll come back and grab some glass and interior cleaner if need be. thanks for the quick replies!

Detail spray won't harm tint. But you're better off using Adam's Glass Cleaner, it's ammonia free and 100% safe on tinted glass. DS probably won't leave your glass crystal clear like glass cleaner because it has chemicals made to stay on the surface of what it's sprayed on. (clear coat gloss enhancers)

via Tapatalk on my Galaxy Slll

Detail spray won't harm tint. But you're better off using Adam's Glass Cleaner, it's ammonia free and 100% safe on tinted glass. DS probably won't leave your glass crystal clear like glass cleaner because it has chemicals made to stay on the surface of what it's sprayed on. (clear coat gloss enhancers)

via Tapatalk on my Galaxy Slll

:iagree: 100% :thumbsup:

Archived