Customer Service 866.965.0400

Corvette Show on the St Pete Pier

TR6speed

Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday at the show. I always enjoy this show because of the venue on the water. Unfortunately this will be the last show there as they plan to rebuild the pier and the new design will not allow for vehicles as it does now.

This first picture is of my 2007 Monterey Red coupe and with a complete Adams detail prior to the show it took a top award in the C6 stock class

Pier1.jpg

Pier4.jpg

Pier2.jpg

Pier8.jpg

Pier3.jpg

Pier5.jpg

Pier6.jpg

Pier7.jpg

Pier12.jpg

Pier9.jpg

Pier10.jpg

Pier11.jpg

Pier15.jpg

Pier13.jpg

Pier14.jpg

Pier19.jpg

Pier16.jpg

Pier17.jpg

Pier18.jpg

That monty red is one of my favorite colors, and yours looks super nice. Excellent work making her look that good.

Looks like I made it to the show too! :lol:

I see you noticed the 60 Anniversary Edition. The owner just picked iy up a few weeks ago.

Just wondering if it's the same guy I've been in contact with. Met a guy on the Corvette Forum from Florida who picked up the other anniversary Vette at Criswell's in Maryland right after I did and he had it shipped to Florida.

Just wondering if it's the same guy I've been in contact with. Met a guy on the Corvette Forum from Florida who picked up the other anniversary Vette at Criswell's in Maryland right after I did and he had it shipped to Florida.

No, they found this one at a dealership in Georgia and got a great deal on it. Had it shipped to a local dealership here for pickup.