1163924957_l.jpg

Covertpic.jpg

Gtown1.jpg

now in primer

1278452678_l.jpg

1421323001_l.jpg

ppg2.jpg

erniesfordtruck.jpg

now this one is gettin a full frame built for it and a few other mods....this was my fathers truck for 7 years then it was given to me for my 16th bday....it stayed stock till i finished high school then slowly started to modify it little by little...enjoy:rockon:

Couple of great looking trucks there! I like the flat black look. Great on a truck. I'm guessing that the first one has hydraulics.........that or you live someplace really, really flat.:jester:

Welcome to the forum. :2thumbs:

yes they are the same truck lol

good lookin ranger too.....its sad that there really are no "mini" trucks being made anymore.....gonna keep this one simple and clean with a nice two-tone paint job and a subtle graphic to break up the 2 colors i choose

its an air-ride setup i stay away from hydraulics.......air is much easier to maintenance than dro's lol id rather blow an air line than a hydraulic one and have fluid spewing everywhere:willy:....but thats my opinion

Nice looking truck. You do nice work.. What colors are you leaning toward?

thanks again and to everyone else.....not to rain on JIMMY's parade but i was kinda leanin towards red/silver as well lol

i want candy apple red on top and a slight metallic silver.....but since the truck is at a shop getting the frame built i somewhat have time to choose a color scheme....once the frame is done it will be painted as well

its just hard to pick something unique as far as a paint job with as many as there are out there

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
when is still had paint lol

BACKGROUND.jpg

1163924957_l.jpg

Covertpic.jpg

Gtown1.jpg

now in primer

1278452678_l.jpg

1421323001_l.jpg

ppg2.jpg

erniesfordtruck.jpg

now this one is gettin a full frame built for it and a few other mods....this was my fathers truck for 7 years then it was given to me for my 16th bday....it stayed stock till i finished high school then slowly started to modify it little by little...enjoy:rockon:

MAN, I love this truck! but I have to ask when are you gonna put some color back on it?