Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello, from San Francisco, CA

SteveS

Always looking for a way to make my ride look even better ... Adams comes highly recommended by several guys whose cars have as outstanding an appearance as I'd like mine to have. I'm here to learn from all of you ...

I've got a son living in Millbury (out near Worcester) and a good friend who lives out on the cape .... I was wondering where you were relative to them ...

I'm about 20-25 minutes from the cape :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi Steve, welcome to our hangout! I drive up and down the HWY 1 at least once a year, and hope to have a fun little car finished for a summer spin this year. Maybe I'll be cruising by your neighborhood??:thumbsup:

Steve you made it glad to see you here. you noticed there's no post run up here?

Yeah, I did .. guess that means I might as well stick to the business of learning about their products and how to best use them, doesn't it? But, there is always the 'comraderie' aspect ... one can always make a few new friends and that's always a good thing ... :thumbsup:

Hi Guys! We had a member who went out and said hello to every member in the forum to bump his count, so that feature of adding posts was removed from this particular thread.

I'm going to post the question that the count be reinstated, as it's nice to welcome new members, and getting a point for it sounds like a plan.

Team, shall we add the post tally back to this thread, and if not, why?

Thanks!:2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...