Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail apron???

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the feedback, and it will have the logo for sure! The Adam's Super Plush Apron will have to sell for roughly $50. Do we have takers for Super Plush Adam's Detailing Apron at that price point? :confused:

The competition is "The Edge" apron, made in China of low-quality microfiber. They sell for $15.

(I bought one, and Wal-Mart microfiber is much nicer. Used it for cleaning grease off bicycle bearings and chains, then tossed it.)

once they are available, one will be included on my very next order (even at 50....for the quality its worth it)

plus, it will give me more to fill up the washing machine with my other MF towels until i reach my goal of 100 mf towels lol

Right on! Those were our first round at offering aprons, and we ordered them years ago. (They were made in China, so we discontinued them.)

We are now considering having them made of Microfiber. The idea is, leaning on the car will be less apt to scratch.

Also, the plan is to have a small velcro strap to hold the PC cord on one shoulder.

Anything else an apron should have?

Thanks, and here's a goofy photo of our last apron, being worn by a creepy detailer:

The pockets could be a little bigger ,to hold the 12-16 oz. bottles !

The pockets are sweet but the fact that the chord is velcro'ed over the shoulder and at the waist is the selling point for me. I have one from another supplier that people see me wearing in my videos and it is a must have. Now I'll have to get me one with the Adam's logo!

Hey, a man got to be stylin' when he's on You Tube! :2thumbs:

I like it. Maybe a little shorter though. And my mrs. suggested this. She says you need to line the pockets and the neck strap with fabric because the microfiber will stretch out too much from the weight of the bottles. Don't ask me. I'm just the messenger. :jester:

Another nice product Adam!

Hey Adam, any chance the newly designed aprons will be available at the New Alexandria PA demo?

They probably won't be in stock, but I'll have the prototype at the event Bob!:D

looks nice:2thumbs: do you have a full pic?

You bet Taig, realize that my Wife is 5' 4" and this looks loooooong on her. Also, the ties are very long, so this would tie around a person that wears a XXXL+ shirt!

:thumbsup:

:lol::lol: That's one of my last cans Ty! :lol::lol:

WHAT?? The boss can't be out of his own product! We know you have a secret stash somewhere Adam. You're saving it up to use on Luca's cars someday. :jester:

:lol::lol: That's one of my last cans Ty! :lol::lol:

Tell ya what, When I am done, I will send the can back you to :D

Well, can't blame me for trying :D

I was pretty lucky actually.... The Detail GTG we had on the 21st, Glenn (FarFromStock) took one of his cans from his stash to raffle off... I was pretty happy when they pulled my name out of the hat :banana:

I think I might hold onto it and take it to the next antiques roadshow :lol: