Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thinking about a Ruger 22

ExpressThis13

as the title states just looking at a ruger 22 wondering if any of you have one and how do you like it? Im not a hunter or looking for protection im just looking so I can go once a month or more and blow off some steam at our local range and relieve some stress. Ammo is cheap and from what ive read the ruger is a reliable rifle that can be fun also it seems there are good customization for them. I would also have one with a scope I dont want iron sights as I would be using it for target range.

The rouger 10/22 is a great rifle with cheap ammo to throw down range. I always love shotting my rifles. I have the rouger 10/22 and the GSG522 and both are awesome rifles are hardly ever have any issues firing ammo even if it is cheapo stuff. If possible get out and shoot a few and see what feels best in your hands

The ruger 10/22 is probably one of the greatest 22's around. They are reliable,cheap, and really accurate. There are also a TON of aftermarket parts for them so you can customize with whatever you want. I say get a 10/22 Target variation with the heavy barrel and watch how accurate they are. I have several of them and are all great. I wouldn't hesitate to buy any ruger 10/22.