Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Detail For Someone

Forza

My friend owns a black Lexus and I noticed how bad his swirls were. I asked him if he didn't mind if I tried to correct his paint. Here is my first detail using a Portal Cable and the normal suite if Adams products. I would love feedback on my results. I spent about 8 hours on the detail, is that a lot or normal? My hand is killing me :) I found it very difficult to get it 100% correct. My friend loves the results so that makes me happy.

***BEFORE PICS***

u6yqagy2.jpg

sy4u5uvu.jpg

nu6a9e2a.jpg

ygezy4an.jpg

jaba8apu.jpg

4uhy6uve.jpg

qamyrypu.jpg

a8a7u6as.jpg

gu4e9e4e.jpg

hahyzudy.jpg

***AFTER PICS***

7e6a9e8u.jpg

ananyvyb.jpg

utameveh.jpg

vuqy5uma.jpg

ypu3abu3.jpg

e6u7upeh.jpg

yvaqeduz.jpg

ju5a6yna.jpg

I agree with these guys, 8 hours is about right especially for a vehicle that looks like it has had the finish as abused as this one. You had a great turn around, the car looks great. You may have had better luck removing more of the swirls if you had some Severe Swirl & Haze Remover to apply. However, I'm surprised your hand is bothering you. You may have been applying more pressure then necessary. I have arthritis and normally don't have any pain after detailing unless I'm doing a bunch of steps by hand. I would suggest using a bit less pressure when applying and removing. All Adam's products work fine using just little pressure. Anyway, good job for your first time, you did great!

Wow thanks for all the compliments members! I didn't think I would be able to squeeze in this much work in one weekend, but a little bit each day from Friday-Sunday was enough.

There were times when if felt like I would NEVER get done. All I kept thinking was "OMG I have so much more car to do. OMG I'm only on pass 1 of 3." :)

Hello all, I am new here. I am the friend whose car "Forza" worked on. I decided to register to the forum after Paul sent me the link of the post. He did an amazing job. I am going to post more pictures tonite of my car.

Thank you Paul, You are a talented person. Who says IT guys are only good with computers :)