Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Dallas, TX

Jason [OT]

Hey everyone,

I'm Jason and... I like cars and trucks. I blame my dad. He got me started when I was a toddler growing up around Corvettes, Harleys, and so forth. I grew up to love anything that had wheels, an engine and I could do something really stupid in.

My own vehicle journey started with bad (not bad as in good... just BAD) cars and almost as bad stereo systems and then led me to build minitrucks. I started a club called Outlandish Trends in 1993 and it is still alive and kicking today!!

I currently have a 2011 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab with a Ready Lift leveling kit, a Paramount Restyling grille, 20" BMF Novakanes on Nitto Trail Grapplers, Anzo Projection Halo lights, Road Armour bumpers, a Bully dog programmer, K&N cold air intake and Borla Exhaust.

Beast_Habitat2012.jpg

The picture above was take a couple of weekends ago at the debut show for the truck...and that weekend I decided to switch to Adam's Polishes! I was VERY unhappy with what products I was using and decided at the show to ditch everything I had and started the switch that week.

Thanks everyone...

sweet truck! IMO, i would debadge the silverado emblem and it would be killer but badass truck none the less

I am actually debadging it next weekend and adding my RECON LED taillights and 3rd brake light. We're doing a "garage" day at my buddies house where he has more room.