Customer Service 866.965.0400

Domestic Violence Awareness Month.

ssbusdrvr

Hey gang on a really serious note and yeah going to be a downer here but it just needs to get out. This month is also National Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Four Years Ago on this day my wife lost her Baby Sister at the age of 39 at the hands of her Ex. He was stalking her. He didn't want anyone else having her and walked into the Salon she owned while she was cutting a client's hair and took her life. It changed many lives that day.frown.gif

My wife is at work today. Told her to take the day off but she said it can help take her mind off things. Certainly hope she doesn't run into any rude guests You still have to keep a smile and the show must go on. Thanks for listening.smile.gif

Domestic Violence Hotline at 1−800−799−SAFE(7233)

Thank you for the post. Awesome to see awareness like this on a car forum. I used to volunteer at a Women's Prison and ran a program for women who we incarcerated for killing their abusers. It was a kill or be killed situation. Very sad stuff. I will keep your sister-in-law in my thoughts and prayers today.