Customer Service 866.965.0400

Correct way to do a strip wash?

Fear Ls1

Question

9 answers to this question

The original blue dawn dish soap is strong enough to strip anything off. The APC added to it would just be a waste of product.

If you're wanting strictly Adams products to be used then add about 3-4 oz of APC to your wash bucket with the car shampoo.

Dawn dries out your trim and plastics way too much. Let them clean dishes!

Mook

Now see thats what this company is about! If they didn't tell you that, you'd be going through SVRT & I&O like mad (wait I already do!), but instead of sales they really want to help!

I put 2oz APC and 6oz CWS in my foamgun and go to work!

Now see thats what this company is about! If they didn't tell you that, you'd be going through SVRT & I&O like mad (wait I already do!), but instead of sales they really want to help!

I put 2oz APC and 6oz CWS in my foamgun and go to work!

Or they just want you to burn through your APC, it could go either way :lolsmack:

Or they just want you to burn through your APC, it could go either way :lolsmack:

Hey Adam does have two kids that will need College.

:lolsmack:

IMO it's just easier to use APC anyway. I don't have to walk into the kitchen, grab that, and come back out. My APC is right on the cart, and popping the sprayer off and dropping a little in, takes no time at all! APC + Car Shampoo + Foam gun = AWESOME.