Customer Service 866.965.0400

Volunteer in Chicago area needed

Hey guys,

The Adam's Team (myself included) will be out at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals in Chicago 11/17 & 11/18 and we need a volunteer demo car to be featured in the booth!

Being an indoor event the car will be secure and taken care of extremely well. It'll be pampered by the Adam's team as we use it to demo the products and show people how to find their shine potential.

As a thanks to anyone willing to lend us their car the volunteer will get a pretty stellar shopping spree in the Adam's booth at the end of the show to stock up on any supplies they need!!

If you have a car that you think will look great in our booth and are willing to feature it in our booth please contact me directly via email: Dylan@AdamsPolishes.com

Please include a picture and brief description of your car if possible. :2thumbs:

Dylan,

Ping Greg (TTOF) that carbon hood would look really good under lights, not to mention the ghost flames.

I immediately thought about Greg too, but then I thought about the fact that his truck is white and probably wouldn't give that 'WOW' factor like a darker color would for demo purposes. Still one of my favorite TBSSs of all time though.

I immediately thought about Greg too, but then I thought about the fact that his truck is white and probably wouldn't give that 'WOW' factor like a darker color would for demo purposes. Still one of my favorite TBSSs of all time though.

Jim's right. A black, or red, or darker red always makes a perfect demo color.

:2thumbs:

Truck would be fine... just needs to be something classic if its a truck... not sure they'd want a modern truck in there.

Well, nevermind then. Ha. I was going to see if you'd want to use a black '07 Escalade EXT.

Oh well. Hope you guys find an awesome car to display.

I have a black 2010 Camaro with a single front mount turbo and all the supporting mods. I will send an email in the morning with a pic and more info. Live about 45 minutes from the location of the show and would be more than glad to have it in the booth.

Bad cell phone shot just to give an idea.

4abyjyna.jpg

And a dyno video putting down 739 rwhp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZfHkrQBvgQ&sns=em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. If it is spelllled wrong, deal with it.