Customer Service 866.965.0400

What's up from PA!

blongo804

Hey everyone! The name is Brian. Ever since I got my obsidian black pearl '05 Subaru Legacy GT, i've had to pay extra attention to detail being that it's black. Since i'm super picky as it is, my black car ALWAYS has to be clean. My buddy Keith directed me to Adam's Polishes and i've fallen in love ever since. Also, down the road now, my love for detailing has been expanded. I opened my own little "business" for detailing and work out of my brother's garage, hand detailing whoever comes my way. Eventually, i'll learn the works of a Porter Cable to expand even more. I hope to learn any little tips and tricks I can find through this forum. If you wanna check out or keep track of my detailing page, the link is http://www.facebook.com/BHEDetails. Like I said, it JUST started up so not many pictures nor cars have been done. Scheduled this weekend is a nice, red Chevy Sonic though that will be getting Adam's swirl/scratch, revive polish, wax treatment. Can't wait at all for that outcome! Another potential vehicle this weekend is a 2011 4dr Jeep Wrangler. :)

Anyways, good to be here and I hope to talk to you all soon! :hi:

Brian L.

Welcome aboard from a fellow pa member. Might I suggest looking in to the flex instead of Porter cable. You'll get results much faster! And you made the right choice in using Adams!

Thank you both for the welcome and also thank you for the suggestion! I honestly haven't heard of the Flex because I have yet to look that much into machine polishing. My friend Keith had a Porter Cable he loved so I figured they were still a good one to get. Guess it's time for some researching. :)

The PC is fantastic, but the Flex is a lot more effective. Kinda at the end of the season, but it sounds like you need to attend a detail clinic!

Now that Adam's Pads work on both the Flex and PC, can't hurt to buy the PC and upgrade later to the Flex.

:2thumbs:

The PC is fantastic, but the Flex is a lot more effective. Kinda at the end of the season, but it sounds like you need to attend a detail clinic!

Now that Adam's Pads work on both the Flex and PC, can't hurt to buy the PC and upgrade later to the Flex.

Agree with Eric. Attend the spring clinic!!!! I don't think it's scheduled but keep,your eyes open

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome!! This is quite a nice forum I see. One of my favorites already, besides my car's forum site of course. :D

Hi, Brian and welcome. I'm just down the turnpike from you in Allentown. If you want to try either the PC or Flex before buying, let me know. Maybe I can help. Also, good luck in your new business.

And this....would be awesome. I frequent (or at least try to) to Kutztown on some weekends. Maybe we'll have to meet up some time and you can show me how a Flex works. I'd love to actually see it in real life action before buying, although I don't doubt its ability at all. :rockon: