Customer Service 866.965.0400

2009 Challenger R/T

I need to start this thread off by saying this car was FILTHY, modified a bit "differently," has a forged 392 with a Kenne Bell, but it was also raining the first half of the detail.....

The car was washed the day before. Not to my "standard" but it was overall clean enough for Waterless Wash, so that's how the detail started. I wasn't able to do a FUUUULL detail on the engine bay, due to the weather. So it got wiped down as best possible with WW & dressed with In & Out. I didn't take any pics of the engine bay, because it wasn't enough progress to notate.

ALSO. This thing hasn't seen a good detail in the three years he's owned it. So the wheels.........well, lol.......even after a soaking in APC, it didn't even TOUCH the baked-on-caked-on brake dust & road grime. And I didn't have any Iron cut to aid in the breakdown of the tainted wheels. So I didn't take any "after" pics, because the progress was very minimal. Needless to say, this was my most difficult detail to date, but also the most rewarding. So here we go:

Adam's Waterless Wash & towel

Adam's Clay Bar & single soft towel

Adam's All Purpose Cleaner on wheels & tires & fender wells

Adam's Invisible Undercarriage spray

(Used another vendor's aggressive cut compound & pad)

Adam's Fine Machine Polish & pad

Flex polisher

Adam's double soft towel

Adam's Quick Sealant (wanted to do Brilliant Glaze & Americana Wax, but ran out of time, job took 10 hours as it was)

Adam's SVRT on all tires & plastic

Adam's Upholstery cleaner & brush

Adam's Interior cleaner

Adam's Leather Conditioner

Car was also debadged, you're about to see why, lol......

BEFORE when I arrived at his house

DSC_0751.jpg

DSC_0750.jpg

DSC_0739.jpg

Lots of paint defects and severe swirls

DSC_0740.jpg

DSC_0747.jpg

DSC_0746.jpg

Stains in the clearcoat from a spill off a truck on the interstate, sheesh. These were embedded.....

DSC_0741.jpg

DSC_0744.jpg

DSC_0743.jpg

DSC_0742.jpg

DSC_0749.jpg

This hood was HORRRRRRRRRRIFIC

DSC_0748.jpg

Interior before, all the CRUD under the seats

DSC_0752.jpg

DSC_0754.jpg

DSC_0755.jpg

DSC_0753.jpg

To give an idea of how filthy the seats were, this is after wiping down ONE seat with Leather & Interior cleaner, lol

DSC_0756.jpg

Paint AFTER

DSC_0759.jpg

DSC_0760.jpg

DSC_0763.jpg

DSC_0764.jpg

DSC_0765.jpg

DSC_0766.jpg

DSC_0758.jpg

DSC_0772.jpg

Remember that God-awful hood......?? Well........

DSC_0761.jpg

Interior after

DSC_0767.jpg

DSC_0768.jpg

DSC_0769.jpg

DSC_0770.jpg

DSC_0771.jpg

And as a quick reminder for those of you looking for protection on your flat or satin black pieces. Adam's Quick Sealant is AMAZING for protecting those vinyl or painted parts. It completely "balanced" the stripes on this Chally, and now they're impervious to the elements as well. GREAT product. Thanks to Adam's Polishes baby. Just waiting on the release of your iron-cut product & a faster more aggressive polish for guys like me that need it, lol. Hope you guys enjoyed. :)

Chase.......

Awesome write up!

Sick work!

Amazing results!

Killer reflections!

Total Face Melt!

That is all :D

Just takin' notes from you, punk!! Lol. What's crazy......is this was JUST with Quick Sealant as the LSP. If I'd had another hour, I'd have added BG & APW. :willy:

Sweet. Poor challenger before happy chally after

That's quite the turn around! Nice save. :thumbsup:

Thanks boys!!!

He's going back to his OEM wheels, and I'm gonna polish & seal them beforehand. Along with doing a "proper" detail on his engine bay. At that point I'll add the BG & APW to the paint as well. Like guys tuning a newly built motor say after the first dyno session...."I still got a little left in her." :cheers: