Customer Service 866.965.0400

Problem with Adam's Spray bottles

Holder

Question

Just seeing if anyone has had similar issues. Twice today my spray nozzle has come off while detailing a car today. Once was with a 36 oz APC and got knocked down by an extension chord(spilled entire bottle. The other was a 16oz bottle I'd DS. Had hanging off my pocket, bottle fell and still had the sprayer stick to my pocket(also all contents were lost. I make sure to tighten these sprayers but they seem to work themselves loose.

Well I just got mine last week and the sprayers IMO are fragile as glass. The sprayer for the detail spray never made it to the truck. Set it on the trunk of the camaro then proceeded to knock it off with the box the pads were in, oops, lost 1/4 of the bottle. The foaming nozzle for the cleaner broke when it got knocked off the bumper, like not even 24". I have knocked many a windex bottle over, dropped them, thrown them at the porch when getting ready to leave and noticed I was about to take it with me, and not one has ever broken. I thankfully just grabbed a bunch from housekeeping @ the hospital because they buy them by the case. I will be rebottling all my product going forward though, which essentially debrands his product which is a shame.

I lost half a bottle of Green Wheel Cleaner this week. I just picked up the from the shelf and the top broke off and the contents spilled all over the garage floor.  I love Adam's product but these bottles really suck.  I emailed Adam's and got no response.

14616472562_05b5364cd0.jpg

Edited by rshadd

Same extact happened to me with detail spray.. It sucks they're so fragile and I broke a foaming sprayer by dropping it and they don't have anymore and I can't find anymore

I have a couple in a box in my laundry room I'm not using. Pm me your address and I'll send them on their way

I noticed this recently as well with my 15oz APC bottle. It developed a hairline crack and while hanging on a shelf, all the product leaked out. It took me a few weeks to figure out where it was coming from and that it was actually APC. I put a layer of superglue on the hairline crack to get me through the next few weeks until I can find a different bottle to use.

I bought a Kwazar sprayer for my deep wheel cleaner and it has worked great for me so far.